Sydney Marriage Celebrant
Melinda Dunn CMC
M: 0412 066 836
Facebook: Melinda Dunn, Sydney Marriage Celebrant
Weddings | Fees | Commitments | Re-Affirmation of Vows |
Baby Naming | Funerals | Master of Ceremonies
The Wedding Ceremony
In the planning and with so many things for you to consider, I have briefly detailed below some helpful information about my services.
My Wedding Fees
With the increasing costs of weddings, I offer very competitive fees so you can enjoy my services as your Celebrant.
If you have something extra special in mind, just click on Your Wedding Day Details or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide you with fees and answer any other questions you may have.
The 'Ultimate Wedding' Package - $750.00
Prior to the wedding
· Meetings throughout the time leading up to the day of your wedding, attend to all legal requirements of marrriage - this includes lodgment of all documents with Births Deaths and Marriages Registry, NSW, following your wedding.
· Complete the Notice of Intended Marriage and discuss in detail the style of wedding you are considering. I encourage you to have a think about what would make the ceremony reflect you both and your ideals. Most couples have special words or thoughts - maybe someone special being involved.
· Cultural wedding rituals or any other special inclusions may also be included. Any of these wishes, along with the special wedding ideas we talk about, can then be woven into a wedding ceremony which will be written and designed with its own personal footprint. A large selection of vows and readings will be provided for your personal selection.
· Prior to the wedding we meet to complete the legalilities and finalise ceremony details. If you would like to have a rehearsal at that time, then I am very happy to discuss and co-ordinate this further with you.
On the Wedding Day I will
· arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the ceremony
· provide a suitable p.a. system, which includes a cordless microphone for guest speakers
· perform the ceremony with warmth, feeling, spirituality and happiness
· present a commemorative Marriage Certificate along with a packaged momento of your Wedding Ceremony. The final duty will be for me to lodge all the legal paperwork with the Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.
. I am fully insured - Professional Indemnity/Public Liability
The 'Simple Wedding' Package - $500.00
. This package is similar to the Ultimate Wedding Package however is designed for a smaller, more intimate gathering where the requirement for a PA System is not needed (40 guests or less).
. Initially we will meet and discuss all your plans for your wedding and preparation of sample ceremonies will be provided for your selection. Our final meeting will be to finalise the ceremony and ensure all the details of the day are in order.
. I will arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the ceremony. The ceremony will be beautifully presented with all legal requirements attended to. Following the wedding day, all paperwork will be lodged with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
Other Wedding Packages
As your personal preference may only require a simple legal ceremony with only two witnesses in attendance, then a ceremony can be designed to suit your budget and beautifully presented just for you.
Those Wedding Day Extras
Travel tolls and parking fees
Water Taxi fees
Additional Travel costs for weddings outside of Sydney
Other Ceremonies - fees on request
The Commitment Ceremony
A Commitment Ceremony is one that is a very important and special occasion designed for those couples who are making a life-long commitment to each other as an alternative to the traditional marriage ceremony.
The ceremony is one that you, as a couple, have ultimately designed around your ideals and beliefs and is the special time when you openly declare and celebrate your love for each other and one day that will be remembered forever.
It is this dedication that you can announce to your family and friends as one that is committed with love and understanding and is to be celebrated by all.
Re-Affirmation of Vows Ceremony
This ceremony truly celebrates the on-going love and unity that you as a couple have for one another.
It is the special occasion when both of you can again re-affirm your love and commitment, maybe on a special wedding anniversary or a time that has special meaning in your lives. You might want to include your children or close friends, with a thought maybe for music that brings back special memories or a piece that signifies this special time in your lives.
With your family and friends, this ceremony is one that will be treasured by all of them and is quite unique.
The Baby Naming Ceremony
Your beautiful baby has arrived and now you want to welcome that special little person into your lives.
Baby Naming Ceremonies are becoming increasingly popular and I will create a special ceremony which will be filled with joy and happiness and all those wonderful, unique moments that a baby brings.
On a beach at the break of dawn - a new day for a new life.
A beautiful naming certificate and a momento will be yours as a keepsake of your baby’s ‘welcome to the world’.
The day of a funeral is one where life is remembered with love and dignity and for some can be a celebration and recognition of life.
Through my initial meeting with the family, I offer my support and guidance on the day by creating and presenting a funeral service that is dignified, heartfelt and compassionate and reflects the life of your loved one.
This time of remembrance will be held special in the hearts and memories of family and friends.
Sydney Marriage Celebrant, Sydney Celebrant, Civil Marriage Celebrant Sydney, Wedding Celebrant Sydney, Celebrant Sydney,
Wedding Ceremony Sydney, Wedding Celebrations Australia